Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Get to Know Miss Wilson


My voice part:

Soprano I

The instruments I play:

clarinet, piano, flute, saxophone, violin, recorder

My favorites:

Color - purple
Music style - musicals
TV show - Firefly
Movie - The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Candy -  Twix
Holiday - Christmas
Sport - basketball
Way to learn - visually
School subject - music!

My favorite three songs I listened to this summer:

Mic Drop, by BTS
Hair Up, from Trolls
Crying in the Club, by Camila Cabello

Something musical I did this summer

I played clarinet in the Mason City Municipal Band, performing eight concerts with the group in May, June, and July.

One thing I want to learn about this year:

I am especially excited to start teaching band!

Why I wanted to be a music teacher:

I really love music, and it comes alive for me the most when I can share it with others and help them to make beautiful music as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment